There’s no limit to what we can accomplish together!
- As therapists we will be wearing masks. As the client, you are not required to wear a mask during your massage, but it is advised that you wear one to your appointment.
- We will provide ample time between client appointments and request that you arrive 5 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive early, please stay in your car unless otherwise notified through call/txt.
- We will be increasing cleaning between client appointments and request that you wash your hands upon arrival. We will continue to wash our hands before and after services provided.
- There will be a Covid-19 Form to sign upon arrival and all client information will be recorded for the next month as required by CDC during this time.
- We will not be wearing gloves when providing massage therapy. Upon request we will wear gloves should you need that extra measure of protection. Please note, your massage may not feel the same with gloves and some techniques may not be provided when gloves are on.
- If you are immune compromised or over 60 it is advised you wait until later phases to receive massage services.
- If you are sick in any fashion, services will not be provided.
- WALK-INS are not allowed during this time!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask!
Please enter through suite 4.
IF you arrive early please take a seat and enjoy our relaxing waiting room.
Your therapist will come to get you at your scheduled appointment time. PLEASE DO NOT enter therapist's room unless directed.
We value each of you and the time you spend with us.
That being said, we try to be sure massages are spaced out enough that you should never
have to run back to back with other clients and their sessions.
Should that ever occur, please be courteous to one another in passing.
Whether you are booking online or over the phone, please be sure to allow 10-15 minutes
to fill out your intake form upon arrival for your massage.
When you book online, there will be a section of services called "New Clients" with a list of services that specifically offer $10 off
your first appointment and insures the proper time is allowed for your paperwork.
Terms and Conditions:
You must notify therapist AT LEAST 24 hours in advance of canceled appointment to prevent having to pay fee.
Of course, if an emergency comes up, that is understandable.
If you no-show or no-call you will be charged 100% of the service you had booked.
If you continue to no-show/no-call or cancel under 24 hours of appointment, you will be dismissed as a client. No exceptions.
Competitor's Edge Massage generously uses the 3 strike rule. Please be courteous of your therapist's time.